News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Illness

Started by CTG, April 28, 2006, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It is more and more obvious that I have penis cancer in my right hand. (Penis cancer is an expression for diseases, illnesses without any real organic problems, hypochondria, or psychosomatic symptoms. I use it with CTG.) After many laser therapies, electrotherapies, medicine, it hasn't changed. My doctor (and my family) assumed that it is psychosomatic, it can be a result of my family problems, girlfriend problems, unemployment problems, anxiety, stress, and he sent me to a psychiatrist. Now I'm taking medicine I got there, and it seems it's getting better, but there I was told that it need long weeks or months to completely recover, and it's recommended to do sports during the treatment. By the way the end of my unemployed status (see other topic) took away much stress from me, so it can help, too. I hope if there's any light pain in my hand, I can do my work properly at the workplace. BÖFF!!!
Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km

JTK

I'm keeping my finger crossed for you!  :-\
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Quote from: JTK on September 10, 2009, 04:48:17 PM
I'm keeping my finger crossed for you!  :-\

Oh, thanks. It seems it's really getting better, and since I won't have to work too hard, it's promising, I can hopefully think about working at the University of Miskolc.  ;)

2990.82 km

zaqrack

* zaqrack was hit by a car today.

To be precise, the car was hit by me, as the car passenger decided to open the door while waiting at the red light. Unable to slow down even the slightest, I slammed into the door and then -luckily enough- continued my flight to the right and fell through the bonnet of a parking car.
Nothing serious, thank heavens, some small bruises and aches, but the door has cut out a 5mm deep small hole from my chest :-S

Chulk

That happened to me around 10 times in here! Last time it happened (about 2 months ago) I manage to move right a bit avoiding the door with the front wheel and having enough reflexes to put my left leg up to the front and completly hitting the car's door, making it hit the car right above car's right front wheel. The man started insulting me because I broke his door, I stepped up from the floor (obviously I fell after hitting the door) and insulted him back. As he refused to pay for mi bike's repairs (it was completely his fault) I hit his car windshield with the chain I use to tie my bike to poles and such and said, as ironic as a man can be: "Well, I'm not paying for your windshield either, and I'm sure it's much more expensive than my bike". He approached to me as if he was going to hit me, I look down to the chain I still had in my hands and the man simply turn back to his car mumbling something I couldn't hear.
Good to know your accident was not a violent situation as mine was...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

I have H1N1. Or only a simple flu. Maybe I'm just stupid again.

If I disappear for a long time, I'm dead.

Chulk

I wonder about CTG's post ratio on illness topic... I guess it's over 60% or so. How can you get sick so often? Is your inmune system too weak?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 24, 2009, 07:55:46 AM
I wonder about CTG's post ratio on illness topic... I guess it's over 60% or so. How can you get sick so often? Is your inmune system too weak?

Dunno. Maybe I'm drinking too few alcohol. ;D

CTG

Hypochondriac + weak immune system + too many public transport on a "gipsy" tram + it's almost winter time now + others don't talk so much about health status. :D

zaqrack

CTG being sick correlates with having more posts on the forum :)

Tomorrow my first tooth will probably be pulled out... Even if the dentist can save it, I'm going to opt for the pulling I guess...

2990.82 km

CTG

I changed my mind, a root treatment has just begun on my problematic tooth... First round: survival...

2990.82 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 01, 2010, 01:24:37 PM
I changed my mind, a root treatment has just begun on my problematic tooth... First round: survival...

COWARD!!! ;D

Argammon

@BJ

I remember you had severe problems with your handwrist (karpat) few years ago. Did you actually solve this problem? I think you have because you have been racing frequently again.