News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Italy - Germany 100-0

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

And: No way! :twisted:
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Italy - Germany 100-0 (favourite team vs. least favourite team, I think nothing to explain)
Italy ? Your favorite team ? Not mine. :P Too much defensive football, no magic. I don't see any good play in Germany's football too. Efficient sometimes, but no magic too.
Of course, magic is not enough to be World Champion, while defense is a must-have nowadays to be World Champion...
Anyway, I expect Italy to win also, even if Germany plays at home.

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Portugal - France 1-2
That's the kind of score I'd like to see tomorrow evening. :-D
And no yellow card to French players Mr Referee please, I wanna see all French players able to play (and win) the great final versus Italy. :D

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Since no one else (a non-German) confirmed the state that I was biased and I was exaggerating, your opinion is still not affecting me.
You were exagerating about the referee :P , go back considering Argy's opinion now. :lol:  :wink:  :-D
But you were true about bad Argentinan coaching. That's why Argentina lost the match : bad coaching. Argentina's defense is not their main strength : 1-0 leading was not sufficient for them to win, they do not know how to preserve a score like Italy does. Argentina should have kept their way to play and they would have reached semi-finals... Where they would have lost versus Italy anyway. :-D

al il professore

Quote from: "Ghost of JTK"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Italy - Germany 100-0

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

And: No way! :twisted:

sorry, jtk, i anounce to all your bastard country that ITALY will crawl its way to the finals, as I predicted it in the beginning of the tournament, with the lowest level of offensive football ever saw. (no there also was italy of spain 82).

this makes me so sad... i wanted to play the germans in finals. I WANTED TO PLAY THE GERMANS IN FINALS!!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Among my friends it's a general opinion that the ref should have given a penalty to Argentina against Germany in the 89th minute, when the score was 1-1. They also say what everybody says: bad coaching. Riquelme and Messi having a rest on the bench, that's impermissibile luxury.

Italy have the ability to play nice and offensive football, but it's more efficient to insist on their defensive strategy. Btw, they played good football against Ghana and Ukraine. They scored 9 goals in 5 matches, that's not too few. And only 1 (own) goals scored against. Impressive. France had 8 goals (2 against), Portugal had 6 (against: 1), only Germany scored more goals from the remaining 4 teams (for: 11, against: 3). It's not Italy to blame for their defensive football. Portugal, Switzerland and England played the real antifootball throughout the tournament.

Chances to win the World Cup in my (realistic) opinion:

France 40%
Italy 35%
Germany 20% (home team; otherwise, it would be less)
Portugal 5%
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

al il professore

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"They scored 9 goals in 5 matches, that's not too few. And only 1 (own) goals scored against.

yes, impressive, the best team of the world cup.

perhaps marcello lippi, which coached zinedine zidane for two calcio titles in 97 and 98, knows him well enough to make france lose. perhaps materazzi has a plan against zidane to injure him during the finals. perhaps italy is the best team in the world.

i dont get a thing, since one week, everything is crazy, and i will need one year to understand what is happening AGAIN.

france is on fire. even the best team in the world is nothing against it.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Akoss thanks that my opinion is irrelevant to you.That's always a good base for a discussion.

Now on the matter:
I think it's not really fair judging a team by just 1 game.

I think of the remaining semi finalist germany has played the most offensive and entertaining football with the EXCEPTION of the Argentina match.So I can't see how they are boring to watch.

I don't say they are the best team but they are surely not boring to watch or 'no magic' or other **** like that (Krys).

I think the Italians will have a good chance to win today though.Not because they are playing better football or more beautifull football but because they are a clever team with a good defense.
And if Italy should get a lead I think their quick counters will create many problems for the germans :)

But really if you disregard the Argentina match I can't see why germany is your least favourite team.I thought neutrals usually are on the side of the underdogs,which germany was before the WC started.
It might be something personal :)

About the penalty:Most of my swedish relativs said it's no penalty.Same with their newspapers.I think giving such a penalty in the 89 minute would be to harsh because the Argentinian player really wanted it and it was more of an accident.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Argammon"I don't say they are the best team but they are surely not boring to watch or 'no magic' or other **** like that (Krys).
Wow, you give me 4 stars. Should I consider it as a compliment ? :-D  :P

Anyway, to come back to my "no magic" sentence that seems to made you angry about me (else, you would have not gave me these "4 stars" hiding a famous 4 letters word), I was talking about marvelous ball moves, dribbles and so on.
What I call a magic move is when watching the dribble you can only say "wow" with eyes wide open. It never happened to me since I watch football matches about a German player, that's a fact (I know you like facts and only facts Argammon, right ?).
Italy, England or Germany never had "magic" like that. But they managed to be World Champions anyway.
Having "magic" is pleasure to watch, but it's unusual if you can't score.

Chulk

France 1 - 0 Brasil VIVA! VIVA! VIVA LES BLEUS! VIVA!

My tips for 1/2 final

Ger - ITA (Ger's attack only idea is centering the ball for Klose. Ita's defenders are very good at that, so they'll win. Unless some -lucky?- penalty or a big mistake)

FRA - Por (Por will do the same done to Eng and Neth. But France has a stronger midfield with Vieira and Makelele)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Fritzland out. Well-done, "digos"!  :twisted:

al il professore

QuoteWhat I call a magic move is when watching the dribble you can only say "wow" with eyes wide open. It never happened to me since I watch football matches about a German player

the so with me

Krys TOFF

Klose, still leading top scorer scoreboard of this WC, didn't manage to shoot at least one ball to goal. He passed, but was unable to shoot.
Impressive Italian defense, and Buffon is still at his best.
Too bad for Germany, Lehmann did a good match but couldn't do anything on the 2 goals.
I think the match really started at the beginning of the 2*15 minutes of extended time. Before, it was too much defense and not really interesting football. Last 30 minutes showed that both teams didn't want to go to penalty session, and more movements and shoots to goal were done.
Now it's Portugal-France. I can't wait to see it, and I hope a French qualification. This match is like a trap, France already beat twice Portugal in a semi-final (both in European Championship), and there's a sentence I like in French : "jamais 2 sans 3". That means "never 2 without 3", ie that after 2 victories, you should win a 3rd time.
Fingers crossed and breath held. We'll see...

CTG

I hope France will beat Germany on Saturday.

al il professore

ctg, years of hungarian championship in football totally messed up your football taste. its obvious france will beat (probably crush) the portugal eleven (the portugal ten?)

france 98 and 2006: the widow makers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsuALoTnGpM&search=italian%20football%20training

CTG

Dirty snail feeders got a penalty. Lucky as always.

CTG

Muhahaha, France and Zidane sucked. They deserved it finally.

This world cup was a big crap.