News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

zidane is a hero, he deserved this end. a monument. nobody will never forget him ever! the best player in the WOOOOOOORLD.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

now i want two things:

1. italy should always be remembered as the bad winner of worldcup 2006, and when i say always, i mean even after football has ended or changed to another sport, people will say about italy: ah! those who stole the 2006 world cup to zidane?

2. some sort of "malediction" must fall on all of those players that won the world cup against france: they will be charged on doping, or they will all die in a couple of years, or whatever. or perhaps their club will be indicted in corruption affairs and they will have a salary cut next season? :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

France lost, your asshole speech was predictable. Italy deserved the victory. France must follow Atlantis.

Krys TOFF

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Krys TOFF

Game have been changed, now there are some points.
Old score made yesterday : 28 red cards.
New score made today : 3350 points (but it can be improved).

Mislav

Hahaha! I like Zidane even more after the head-kick, he showed how to communicate with such tiny bastards like Materazzi! I hope the "provocator" will be punished to, not only the "pravocated person" because that makes no sense. Often verbal attack can be much more painfull then physical. But sadly no camera can show it yet.

VIVA ZIZOU!!!

BonzaiJoe

I don't think that's a good way to handle a verbal insulter. Zidane acted like an animal...

Good ways to handle a Materazzi: 1. insult back, 2. score the winning goal

Anyway, Zidane is still great. Such things have been done many times without this much fuss about it. There is only such fuss because it was the world cup final and his last match. That doesn't make the action worse, even though it was bad. Zidane is still one of the greatest football players ever.
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

MATERAZZI IS THE HERO!!! ITALY WON DESERVEDLY! ZIDANE IS A GREAT PLAYER, BUT A NERVOUS WRECK ASSHOLE!

Btw that game is really good, my record is 3280 red cards after 2 tries.

ITALY: WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! B?FF!!!
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Chulk

Game's great. First try was 3640. I'll play again.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

new record is 4660 points after 4 new tries :D
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

al il professore

in football france lithuania soon for euro 2008 and the first france italy without materazzi