News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH-R3/2007 - "GEOMETRY?

Started by Mark L. Rivers, March 28, 2007, 09:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on April 23, 2007, 04:33:23 PM
Holidays are over, my parents-in-law are back to their house, so I should have time to race this week... Finally !
Poor ol' Krys :'(. Luckily it's over and you can go back to stunting!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

In-laws are always a biproblem for men. :D

Mark L. Rivers

Finish!

Fantastic, wonderful, marvellous victory of AbuRaf70!!!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  The argentinian driver conquers his first victory (first podium!) in a official Stunts race after he conducted since the beginning!!! Really a big satisfaction for him and really a big explosion of joy in all Stunts circus, we think!!  :) :) :)AbuRaf70 writes his beatiful page of his career (until here!  ;)) dividing the podium with Chulk (gap 0"30) and Krys TOFF (only 0"05 from 2nd place!). Just after, me (4th, a bit disappointed  ::)  but very joyful for AbuRaf70's victory!  :)), a very consistent SuperBrian (5th), Sergio Baro (fastest 3rd section, congratulations!! :)) and Paleke. And in general classification now Chulk leads with 1,5 points on me and 3rd (tad?!) AbuRaf70, who conquers the maximum possible score: 21 points!!! Again very congratulations to AbuRaf70!!  :) :) :)

Krys TOFF

Oh damn ! Only 0.05 sec for the 2nd place...

And congrats to the elder stunts pipsqueak : AbuRaf !

Paleke

:o  CONGRATULATIONS ABURAF!!!!  :D :D
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Duplode

Congratulations to AbuRaf! that was sure a tight race, making it even cooler...

AbuRaf70

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

CTG

Shocking!!! I have to say: I felt that winning time will be so hard but I didn't find the trick in the middle of the track after 20 minutes spent on hot laps (oh my sense to shortcut finding is lost ;D), so I didn't take the risk to send in my 56.75. Now I see it was a good choice. :)

Congatulations to the old boy! :)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on May 03, 2007, 11:38:26 AM
Shocking!!! I have to say: I felt that winning time will be so hard but I didn't find the trick in the middle of the track after 20 minutes spent on hot laps (oh my sense to shortcut finding is lost ;D), so I didn't take the risk to send in my 56.75. Now I see it was a good choice. :)

What kind of risk?

CTG

56.75 was better than AbuRaf's time one week before the finish. But I felt that winning time will be a lot better and I can't improve mine (damned trick :)). Risk: to get beaten by middle class pipsqueaks. It's a prestige question for me.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGRisk: to get beaten by middle class pipsqueaks. It's a prestige question for me.
It happened to you more than once in the past. Why did it became so risky/shamely since you started to improve enough to have race victories ? ::)

CTG

Look at that 56.xx and the final results. It WAS a good decision. Reason? I'm still result oriented and not a hobby pipsqueak.

Duplode