News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Profession

Started by CTG, September 10, 2007, 11:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Friker on April 23, 2012, 11:54:42 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 23, 2012, 12:51:20 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 19, 2012, 07:38:54 AM
Waiting for the official evaluation of my competence & psychological tests. No problem with the first one (all the skills were found to be far over the average), but the result of the psycho part seems to be really critical and annoying according to the expert's first opinion.

Failed. skid you HR!

So you are instable maniac, right? They discovered the old truth known by all stunts pipsqueaks. :)

Nope, I have problems with co-operation and teamwork. According to them... (Strange, my boss is absolutely satisfied with these "skills".)

Friker

Quote from: CTG on April 24, 2012, 12:16:04 AM
Quote from: Friker on April 23, 2012, 11:54:42 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 23, 2012, 12:51:20 PM
Quote from: CTG on April 19, 2012, 07:38:54 AM
Waiting for the official evaluation of my competence & psychological tests. No problem with the first one (all the skills were found to be far over the average), but the result of the psycho part seems to be really critical and annoying according to the expert's first opinion.

Failed. skid you HR!

So you are instable maniac, right? They discovered the old truth known by all stunts pipsqueaks. :)

Nope, I have problems with co-operation and teamwork. According to them... (Strange, my boss is absolutely satisfied with these "skills".)

Sometimes it's problematic to be better than others. I wish you good luck next time. :)

CTG

Thank you. Next interview: tomorrow morning (patent attorney candidate). It's ways better than the regulatory affairs thing. Details: only if they employ me, but I'm afraid they won't.

zaqrack

sounds boring to me, but that's what people usually say about my job too, which I enjoy a lot. :)

Let me know if I need to ask Cork to provide a recommendation on your teamwork capabilities! :D

CTG

Semi-official: the patent attorney candidate job is mine, I can leave the current place on 1st June.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 26, 2012, 02:34:44 PM
...patent attorney...
That sounds like a lawyer to me, please tell me what will you be doing, as I don't think I'm right

PS: CONGRATS!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Thank you! It's still the same pharmaceutical company, so my work at this department will be a strange mixture of chemistry (write and evaluate pharmaceutical patents) and law. The first one is no problem for me - I have to grow up to the second one.

Friker

Quote from: CTG on April 26, 2012, 10:19:45 PM
Thank you! It's still the same pharmaceutical company, so my work at this department will be a strange mixture of chemistry (write and evaluate pharmaceutical patents) and law. The first one is no problem for me - I have to grow up to the second one.

Uh.. good luck with that job. :)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on April 26, 2012, 02:34:44 PM
I can leave the current place on 1st June.

At last!  :)

CTG

13 days left... :D

(but my exercises would be enough for 50  >:()

CTG

Usrin

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Thanks, the same for you.

CTG

I should start to work.

zaqrack

21 days at the new position and still did not work? :)