News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

replay handling???

Started by StuntingHoschte, October 15, 2007, 11:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

You could capture short videos with DOSBox and then unite them with any program of that kind. Playing without FX would solve sound cutting issue, and playing no clouds/scenary/horizon could allow you to stop - restart your replay and video in any moment where you only see the blue sky. Luckily, DOSBox runs the game with sound without any problems, so every video without sound is suspicious. BTW, my videos have both sound and clouds/scenary/horizon. ;)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Or everybody has to come to WSM 2008 and prove REAL SKILLS. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on October 17, 2007, 04:54:40 PM
Or everybody has to come to WSM 2008 and prove REAL SKILLS. ;)
I'll be happy to go if you can pay for me! :D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on October 17, 2007, 08:51:15 AM
Even hard insults can't make me race again to prove anything. :P

The real insult is not to say clearly own thoughts. The real insult is to offend the others thinking that they won't understand the real motivations that are behind own words.
Anyway, no one wants that anyone comes back to race again.
And no one wants that anyone proves anything. Even because there's nothing to prove.

Chulk

We don't want you to prove anything or race again, we're just saying you shouldn't worry for NoRH cheated videos, specially if you're not racing in it. And in case someone needed a proof of anything about your racing skills it should be you and nobody else.

Duplode

Even hard insults can be avoided by not making again and again acid provokations which are completely pointless and without relation to the proof of anything.

Even more so when the insults are nothing but a mirror one's own careless words, and when there is nothing at all to prove...

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 17, 2007, 09:05:14 AM
Quote from: Mark L. Riverswe will have to study a new way to avoid that cheating can annoy the happy-island called "NORH races".
Only way : that kind of video (but it requires a digital photo camera able to record short videos like the one I have, or a real digital video camera)
Sadly, this would be even more "selective" because I don't think everyone has a digital camera.

As you "all" are surely aware of, should this day come NoRH would be long gone already...

Quote from: StuntingHoschte on October 17, 2007, 05:52:36 AM
i drove my lap at usc fairly,and most are 1:xx:xx times, that are cheaters

Reflecting back on this thread, this post was a proper moment to hold fire, as our original poster, S.H. Felix ( ;D), does not seem right now really attracted to the prospect of RH racing, and the symultaneous cynicism about NoRH running around does not help much either...

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on October 18, 2007, 12:13:53 AM
S.H. Felix ( ;D), does not seem right now really attracted to the prospect of RH racing, and the symultaneous cynicism about NoRH running around does not help much either...
Totally right! Come on Felix (StuntingHoschte is to difficult for me to remember ;)), don't get carried away by CTG's comments and join NoRH races with us!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview