News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

stunts.hu

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2008, 06:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar

CTG

Zak: what happened to the server access? I can't open the stunts.hu ftp with the usual settings (it worked last time in June 2010...). Is there a new login/password?

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2011, 04:07:26 PM
Zak: what happened to the server access? I can't open the stunts.hu ftp with the usual settings (it worked last time in June 2010...). Is there a new login/password?

Code ("Total Commander") Select
200 PORT command succesful
LIST
PORT failed, try PASV mode!
PASV

...and then empty screen.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2011, 05:49:01 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 06, 2011, 04:07:26 PM

Code ("Total Commander") Select
200 PORT command succesful
LIST
PORT failed, try PASV mode!
PASV

...and then empty screen.

Strange: I had TC 7.04a and it did not work, even not from passive mode. Now I upgraded to TC 7.55 and server is available with PASV. But still: what the hell happened?

Duplode

Speaking of CTG and his site, USC is currently listed as inactive on the portal.

zaqrack

now activated,and while there, I deactivated SDR/ISM. Thanks!

Oscar

I have an idea in my head, creating a new style of website with a new design and options.

The website could have these options:
Stunts
- description
- community
- community sites
- History
- Wiki (link)
Cars
- List of cars with a 3D view with search filters
- List of circuits with a search engine with filters such as length, time, competitions ...
Drivers
- List and information
Competitions
- List and information
Downloading
Members - linked to the forum
Multimedia Resources
- Screenshots
- Videos
News
Forum (link)

Connection facebook, flicrk, Youtube, Chat Forum RSS

When i'll have the model i will hang.

zaqrack

sounds awesome. A central portal like that was planned since 2003...
I would be glad to provide stunts.hu for the purpose - but the site must remain editable by a couple of users of course.

Duplode

Quote from: Duplode on February 12, 2011, 02:10:35 AM
Speaking of CTG and his site, USC is currently listed as inactive on the portal.

Ditto...  :)

Usrin

All text on stunts.hu/zak has been changed to ugly black Times New Roman characters (at least in Firefox). I appreciate seeing the old newsposts of the day, but please restore the good old design!
:)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

it works well for me in Firefox and Chrome. Maybe it was temporary, as my secret little helper is very active these days.   ::):-X ::)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on August 02, 2013, 02:54:18 PM
my secret little helper is very active these days.   ::):-X ::)

=dreadnaut

Duplode

The fonts look normal here as well (Firefox and Konqueror). As for the updates, they are quite cool. I would maybe consider showing only one post from the day, rather than a few of them, on each reload, as that means there are more possible choices, and also because in most cases it is funnier to read the messages out of their context  :D That is just personal taste anyway.

CTG

Could you please add a "Hot chick of the day" picture instead of old messages? ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

For me, it works awful in Firefox, both at my workplace and at home.
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km