News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2008

Started by CTG, June 16, 2008, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 18, 2008, 02:54:46 PM
Quote from: CTGWe will also have a realistic track in this USL. Which one? You will see... :)
According to track names, it will be Shangaï or Montreal. I tip for Montreal because it's the indy track.

Ssssssssssssssssssssh... :D Yes it will be. Or - because you killed that - I'll change it for another F1 track. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on July 18, 2008, 03:01:58 PM
Quote from: CTGWe will also have a realistic track in this USL. Which one? You will see... :)
According to track names, it will be Shangaï or Montreal. I tip for Montreal because it's the indy track.

Ssssssssssssssssssssh... :D Yes it will be. Or - because you killed that - I'll change it for another F1 track. :)
It was easy to find by anyone according to track names of next USL events : other cities don't have a real track in their proximity. ;)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 18, 2008, 04:26:27 PM
It was easy to find by anyone according to track names of next USL events : other cities don't have a real track in their proximity. ;)

But they could think on realistic city/country map or whatever. Like Budapest, Györ, Kazincbarcika, Tata...

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on July 18, 2008, 10:28:32 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 18, 2008, 04:26:27 PM

But they could think on realistic city/country map or whatever. Like Budapest, Györ, Kazincbarcika, Tata...

Nah, but Montreal is so cool, and now I want to race it, so nevermind  ;)

CTG

No mood to update now, so the weekend replays:

Ayrton - 1:11.00
Duplode - 1:13.65
AbuRaf 70 - 1:23.00

From now I'm on the track, my time is too weak with IMSA... ;)

CTG

It seems I'm not in Stunts mood at the moment - I gave up after 5 minutes of driving. But at least I made the finish 0.05 seconds faster. ;D

CTG

Time is up, not very tight battles... :-\

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on July 21, 2008, 12:02:45 AM
Time is up, not very tight battles... :-\
Yep, it feels weird me how my race with Ayrton could somehow end up as "closest" one. C'mon folks, let's shake this a lil' bit more... ;)
As for Venice, the track looks bold and demanding. And, quite literally, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the 1:00 prediction at the moment... :o First lap to be sent right now anyway  ;)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on July 21, 2008, 06:17:13 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the 1:00 prediction at the moment... :o First lap to be sent right now anyway  ;)

But you know how crappy my winning time predictions are... ;D

CTG

I forgot to calculate with my short holidays when defining deadline as 3rd August. I leave Budapest on 3rd August (morning) and come back on 7th. Too bad for the updates. I don't want to publish the results with such a big delay as a race is only 2 weeks long, so my question is: which one do you prefer? Moving deadline to...

a, 1st August (Friday)

or

b, 7th August (Thursday)?

Krys TOFF

I won't be home and without computer acces from 9th august to 17th.
According to deadline proposed, I prefer 7th August so I'll have a few time to race when I'll be back home before the deadline. If deadline of 3rd track is 1st, then my time published before leaving will be my final one for round 4 as it will mean track 4 will end 16th or 17th, right ?

CTG

If deadline is 1st August ---> next race deadline is 17th August. The other option contains one week delay ---> 24th August. So Mr Töff votes for the second one. I'm totally neutral in this question, Ayrton will beat me easily. ;D

Duplode

I would vote for the first option if it wouldn't impair anyone's ability to race (not the case). In fact, however, I can't really see what would be so bad with delaying the update and introducing a week break as long as we are warned beforehand, so I suggest keeping the deadline on the 3rd and starting round 4 at 10th. If CTG really thinks that's not an option, cast my vote as for 7th of August.

CTG

It's not an option because I also would like to fight versus Ayrton on the last day. ;)

Chulk

I don't have a strong opinion. Only 7th suits me better as I will be on holidays, hence, I'll have more time to race in that hard track. But take my opinion as a very "light" one.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)