News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Family topic

Started by zaqrack, December 06, 2008, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Thank you all!

He was born in the year of the Dragon - a "Dragon Baby". The luckiest and best from all of the Chinese zodiac. Since I don't care much about such things, did not investigate more in detail.
All I know is that all Chinese women are going crazy to give birth this year.

Usrin

Congratulations and best wishes to all four of you! I'm looking forward to see your sons as Stunts pipsqueaks. ;)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

Barnabás started kindergarten last week. He was not accepted to any of the local kidnergartens which met our standards, so he is attending an international kindergarten, but due to financial reasons only for 3 days per week - which I don't mint.
The kindergarten and teachers are great, truly international. 10 nationalities in Barni's class, including 5 kids being non-Asian.

He still cries every day a bit as of course it is a huge change being without us, but I feel he will get used to it soon.
What really is shocking to me how much kindergarten has changed since I was a small kid - a school diary is maintained, which we receive every day including feedback on what they did and also pictures about Barni in the various activities! Really great thing!

Of course it does not beat Korea, where you get access to the kindergarten's CCTV and watch your kid online playing. Not sure I would like this though, let's leave the kids some privacy.

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on September 09, 2012, 08:05:24 AM
Of course it does not beat Korea, where you get access to the kindergarten's CCTV and watch your kid online playing. Not sure I would like this though, let's leave the kids some privacy.
I know I would like it. You don't have to be watching your kids all the time, they just give you the possibility to do it. I would do it once or twice a day, probably when it's feeding time.
Of course I have to meet a girl first, get her to fall in love with me, get serious about it and then have kids...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: zaqrack on September 09, 2012, 08:05:24 AM
let's leave the kids some privacy.

Totally. Security difference is about zero and it just introduces a relationship of mistrust between parents and kindergarten teachers.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Any Stunts kids to show their inherited skills? :D

BonzaiJoe

We already had Daffy Duck and Tweety Bird. Bálint the Slovak and Bárnábás and Rikárd should enter the training circuits soon.

CTG

BonzaiJoe

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on February 08, 2013, 02:06:58 PM
Any Stunts kids to show their inherited skills? :D

Barnabas already ran some laps, but he is not yet on competition level. He enjoys playing Stunts with me. We usually race against Skid :)

zaqrack

Richard is already showing considerable interest in Stunts!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87286571@N00/8504992687/

Duplode

How lovely  :) I find it particularly amusing that he is watching an RH session. (A bad RH session, however, is not too unlike a Roadrunner cartoon: repeated attempts at reaching a goal that always fail with something exploding...)

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on February 25, 2013, 03:54:40 AM
Richard is already showing considerable interest in Stunts!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87286571@N00/8504992687/
And he's even laughing at every failed attempt (I do that every now and then)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

What a nice video! ^_^.