News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 127 - Credit Risk

Started by CTG, February 03, 2012, 03:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I can't promise that I won't send a replay, although it is highly likely that I will forget to. Anyway you don't become a winner by hoping :-P
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

except if you are participating in a hoping competition.

Friker

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 21, 2012, 11:50:40 PM
I can't promise that I won't send a replay, although it is highly likely that I will forget to. Anyway you don't become a winner by hoping :-P
hoping, blaming, whining and crying :) unfortunetely there's quite correlation between me and my bachelor thesis resting in peace :)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: zaqrack on February 22, 2012, 02:32:06 AM
except if you are participating in a hoping competition.

Good point! Shall we start one? Friker will be the favourite, but we can try our best...

CTG

4000,54 km

CTG

4000,54 km

CTG

Btw I wonder about the section times. Expect an analysis from me.
4000,54 km

alanrotoi

Parabéns Duplode! jaja Congrats!! This night I'll watch your rpl and maybe a try to zct 128.

CTG

Nobody could complete the trick I expected: magic carpet around 12-13 seconds. Almost did it... :-\
4000,54 km

alanrotoi

That's why the competition is very interesting when you build the track. The people finds other ways, does tricks you never imagine, etc.

BonzaiJoe

I thought about that immediately, but none of the relevant cars are good at magic carpets - especially not the F40. I couldn't lift it a centimer off the ground at all (except using ramps  :P). I also thought about a flying finish at the end, which would save many seconds. Wasn't even close to pulling it off...

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 02, 2012, 10:16:29 PM
especially not the F40

I have to disagree. If you jumped on the tunnel's edge, it was possible to make decent jumps. Only the angle failed in my case.
4000,54 km