News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1 Tipping

Started by Mingva, May 10, 2003, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think many many people underestimate the possible performance of the Renault team. They're the world champion team, the best car, and I think the car is a very important factor in Formula-1 today (especially without Schumacher who won with the weaker Ferrari many times), more important than it should be. So okay, Raeikk?nen, Alonso, Massa, probably they're the 3 best pilots today - Renault can win the first race I think. I predicted for a Fisichella victory btw.

This year no Schumacher, he was my favourite since I watch Formula-1 (since 1992), I followed almost his full career... I had no other favourite before him... so now it's really difficult to find a new favourite. Kubica is the closest to this spot. :)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss PooI predicted for a Fisichella victory btw.
Fisico may seem better than rookie Kovalainen, but I'm sure that Kovalainen will have a better rank in the end of the year than Fisico. Sure, Fisico will make less fault, he is no rookie, but Kovalainen is really the new Alonso for Renault.

Krys TOFF

Kovalainen beginning is not as good as I expected so far. On the other hand, Hamilton is better than expected.
Too bad for Massa that he had his gearbox problem. Z73 syndrome maybe. ;D :D

Krys TOFF

I should earn 56 points for this GP. Thanks to bonuses (best lap, last driver and quinella correct).

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on March 18, 2007, 11:52:38 AM
I should earn 56 points for this GP. Thanks to bonuses (best lap, last driver and quinella correct).
I forgot the 1 point for incorrect tips, then I should earn 58 points, not 56. :)
Strangely, website is not yet updated... ???

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I took risk, I will have a very low score... :S At least Sutil should have crash out from the race! Then I'd have earned 10 points for Davidson finishing last!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Krys TOFF

Vamolocomisso and I already tipped for next GP. The others : don't forget to tip. ;)

Chulk

I've already tipped for 2nd GP. Sorry I forgot about Australia
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Dirty McLaren: it's good for my predictions, but bad for my soul. :(

CTG

Okay it turned worse for my predictions. But still dirty McLaren!

Krys TOFF

Oh, Renault qualifying is even worse than in Australia ! Fisicho is slower than Kovalainen for the 1st time, and probably not for the last time of the season.
Battle will be hard between Ferrari and McLaren.

About qualifying results, I tipped Massa-Raikkonen-Hamilton and it's Massa-Alonso-Raikkonen. Already 14 points earned.
My tip for the race was Massa-Raikkonen-Alonso, we'll see tomorrow if I was right.

Krys TOFF

I'll have 33 points for Malaysian GP. Not so bad, I feared to get worse.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF on April 08, 2007, 07:52:30 PM
I'll have 33 points for Malaysian GP. Not so bad, I feared to get worse.
It seems numerous people made big mistakes on this race. Even with only 33 points, I climb from 113rd position to 48th one. Good. ;D

Krys TOFF

And nice result by CTG for this 2nd GP : 45 points, well done.

Chulk

I got 23 points :'(. I predicted the 3 podiumers correctly but missed quinella. Rest of the bonus points really sucked!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)