News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1 Tipping

Started by Mingva, May 10, 2003, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Akoss PooF U C K off Christijan Albers! If he had finished, I would have got 10 more points. He almost did...
He didn't finished ? (I didn't saw the end of the GP) But he is classified as last driver in formula1.com website... Damn, so it's only 29 points for me then... :-\

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

He's classified, but there's a reason mentioned for his retirement: "Driveshaft", and only 70/78 laps completed.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Chulk

Krys, you got 41 points (Maybe your forgot again about incorrect tip points?). I got 50 and it's my best score so far this season.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Well, I didn't get the last finisher bonus but this retirement gave me the good number of finisher. So I got 10 bonus anyway. I always forget about the 2 team bonus points, that's why I said 39 and not 41. :D

Krys TOFF

Hey, I go up from 59th to 52nd place. Not as good as my 19th place after 3 races, but quite good. I hope to be in top 50 at the end of the season.

About league ranking : we are now 127th.

CTG

Dirty, dirty, dirty Nyalonz?!!!

Krys TOFF

Don't forget to tip. ;)

Chulk

Yes sir! Already done.

CTG

Nyalonso will win... :(

(hungarian verb "nyal" means lick)

Krys TOFF

Nope, this track is for Ferrari I think due to horsepower needed.
Team rankings IMO regarding this track :
Ferrari > McLaren >>> BMW >> Renault = Red Bull > Toyota = Williams = Toto Rosso (almost a new car for this GP for Toto Rosso) >> the rest of the teams including pathetic Honda.

CTG

Even the modest named Super Aguri? ;D

Krys TOFF

In Spain, Super Aguri (Honda engine) was better than Honda official team. Pathetic for Honda.
Toyota can only count with Trulli, Ralf Schumi is close to get fired and replaced by Franck Montagny if he doesn't prove soon that he can follow the rythm of Jarno Trulli.

I would like to see Montagny racing something else than a Super Aguri. I'm sure he could match Trulli after a few races.
I would like to see Sebastien Bourdais racing F1 too. When he did tests last winter for Toto Rosso, he "exploded" the reference times of Speed and Luizzi.

CTG

I want to see Baumgartner Zsolt in Spyker. ;D

Chulk

Seeing how Kovalainen is doing in Renault, maybe Jose Maria "pechito" Lopez would have been a better choice. I'd like to see him in F1.

CTG

Kovalainen will be changed for Nelson Piquet Jr soon. Be sure!