News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT264 - Fo(u)rtified

Started by CTG, June 17, 2023, 12:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Since I don't have Stunts on my computer for a few months (and I don't intend to install DOSBox), I would like to transfer my right to build the next track. With a single clause: the name should be Fo(u)rtified. Any applicants are welcome.

dreadnaut

What if I make an easy zipfile with dosbox and Stunts ready to go? No installing required!

Daniel3D

I finally have the successor to Crazy Eight track ready. i would like to keep the name Crazy Valley. But Fo(u)rtified is also fitting I think.
I actually already sent it to dreadnaut a few days ago as spare/backup track.

Dreadnaut, can you forward an image of the track to CTG?
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Duplode

Too bad, I was looking forward to your track @CTG ... Also, if only the title were Fo(u)rtitude, I'd have nice concept to play with. In any case, Daniel's successor to Crazy Eight will be a fine replacement. (By the way, Crazy Eight was ZCT two hundred and forty four, and 4 + 4 = 8, so it all fits the theme somehow!)

Daniel3D

Quote from: Duplode on June 18, 2023, 03:35:48 AMToo bad, I was looking forward to your track @CTG ... Also, if only the title were Fo(u)rtitude, I'd have nice concept to play with. In any case, Daniel's successor to Crazy Eight will be a fine replacement. (By the way, Crazy Eight was ZCT two hundred and forty four, and 4 + 4 = 8, so it all fits the theme somehow!)
If CTG doesn't like the track yours can be used. And it's a good idea to have a backup anyway for later in the season.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

CTG

Feel free to build any kind of track. You don't need an approval for that.  ;D

dreadnaut

Fo(u)rtified is up, hope I put enough walls ;D

Short and twisty brings cars closer together. I did some balancing, but I've actually no idea which car will come on top — my favourite start for a race!

Duplode

So we're having a fortification this month, and Crazy Valley for ZCT267? Sounds good 👍

Cas

I made a few blind tries on this track, that is, I haven't watched any replay from anybody else nor tried to separate my replay in sections or anything like that... just raced. And indeed, many things are possible here!

Hey, Duplode has 4444 posts!  Nice number!  ;D
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Duplode

Yeah, plenty of things to try this time!

Quote from: Cas on July 02, 2023, 11:23:32 PMHey, Duplode has 4444 posts!  Nice number!  ;D

Indeed! Screenshot taken for posterity  :D

(44 was the door number of the original Southern Cross HQ back in the 90's  :) )