News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Scoreboard battles

Started by Erik Barros, August 30, 2023, 04:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erik Barros

In the last race (ZCT265) I had a very interesting amateur league podium battle. Ryoma was faster in the first half of the track and Mark Nailwood sent a replay taking the lead in the last hour of the race. What gave me the advantage was having executed two shortcuts. The first was to cut through the loop and the second was to jump left on the last bridge. Using Duplode's cartography system I generated a very interesting animation of this battle.

You cannot view this attachment.

Argammon

That was a thrilling race indeed!  ;D  It's a pity for Mark he missed that last shortcut. It would have been an impressive time considering he is using auto gears.

Duplode

Very nice battle -- and great to see Cartography being put to work  :)

alanrotoi

I love it! Is it possible to watch more battles?

Erik Barros

A new episode!! This time we have an epic battle between @afullo , @Cas and @Shoegazing Leo seeking positions in ZCT205, @Cas achieved his best result in the competition coming out ahead in this confrontation. Happy birthday @Cas, thank you for your efforts in the community.

alanrotoi

I love these episodes!! I'll ask (if I may) some fights from 2021 between Heretic, Afullo, Cas, Zapper, Overdrijf, Kylie, dreadnaut... I enjoyed very much those fights, in the tracks and with statistics.

Frieshansen

It´s interesting and fun to watch - this gives a whole new perspective on the races.

Erik Barros

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 15, 2023, 04:22:32 AMI love these episodes!! I'll ask (if I may) some fights from 2021 between Heretic, Afullo, Cas, Zapper, Overdrijf, Kylie, dreadnaut... I enjoyed very much those fights, in the tracks and with statistics.

I'm putting together a list with some interesting moments, any suggestions are welcome!! I will look at the 2021 results

Erik Barros

Today is a special day for me, a year ago I was uploading my first replay on ZakStunts. The track was ZCT254 where there was an XJR9 battle. @alanrotoi was committed to winning his second championship. @Frieshansen had an excellent lap, ahead of six-time champion @Duplode and just behind @Ursin and @KyLiE. I came in last place in this race, using the Skyline, at the time I didn't know it was possible to use RH, I didn't know the more advanced shortcuts and I had never raced with the manual gearbox. Thank you to everyone in the community, I learned a lot and continue to learn a lot from you.

EDIT: ZCT254 - Island Run was made by @KyLiE and is rated the track of the year of 2022.

KyLiE

Quote from: Erik Barros on September 19, 2023, 02:39:18 AMThank you to everyone in the community, I learned a lot and continue to learn a lot from you.

You're welcome, and thank you for putting these recaps together! :)

alanrotoi

Quote from: Erik Barros on September 19, 2023, 02:39:18 AMToday is a special day for me, a year ago I was uploading my first replay on ZakStunts. The track was ZCT254 where there was an XJR9 battle. @alanrotoi was committed to winning his second championship. @Frieshansen had an excellent lap, ahead of six-time champion @Duplode and just behind @Ursin and @KyLiE. I came in last place in this race, using the Skyline, at the time I didn't know it was possible to use RH, I didn't know the more advanced shortcuts and I had never raced with the manual gearbox. Thank you to everyone in the community, I learned a lot and continue to learn a lot from you.

Whatba great race. I wonder who wad the fastest in the first straight. That is only shifting but it is important to do it right with every car.

Cas

Hey, nice work!  It's been a few days, but I've just watched the one that came after my birthday. These days, I was busy with a task I was assigned as part of a job selection process. They've told me now I've passed, so tomorrow I have another interview to finialise things. I understand this means I've got to job, but... I want to hear what comes tomorrow to be sure  :D

Anyway, it's been great to watch the selected battle here!  Thanks for that one, Erik!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Erik Barros

Today I would like to show a Ferrari GTO battle that took place in the C260. @Argammon did a nice trick to guarantee the victory, it was one of the steps that made him the champion this year. Congratulations!!!

alanrotoi

dreadnaut

Hahaha, brilliant, thank you Erik!