News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cars and rules for 2024

Started by dreadnaut, September 19, 2023, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Future ZakStunts says hello 😎
I'm back! I've just travelled to the future to see what 2024 will bring us, and I can confirm: there will be ZakStunts! It will have new tracks and cars and small rule changes. Use this thread to guess what they'll be, next year we can check if you got it right!

While the game stays the same, the Competition is open to rule changes. This thread is here to collect and discuss suggestions, and also to decide which custom cars will be allowed for the coming season.

See also: Cars and rules for 2023

(Opening this thread earlier than usual because I will be away for three weeks late this November)

Erik Barros

I would suggest an LTB points system for the amateur league.

Argammon

Quote from: Erik Barros on September 19, 2023, 04:57:24 PMI would suggest an LTB points system for the amateur league.

Excellent idea. I have two radical proposals:

• What's about LTB points only for the amateur league? Let the new and innovative drivers do the scouting!  8)
  • Alternatively, pro drivers can get leading time but only if they post their replays as public. ;)

alanrotoi

Quote from: Erik Barros on September 19, 2023, 04:57:24 PMI would suggest an LTB points system for the amateur league.

Agree a separated earning LTB point system for amateur league.

Maybe adding up points to the overall, we should test if it would be an excessive advantage over the bottom of the pro list.

alanrotoi

I would like to offer few cars. -> https://wiki.stunts.hu/wiki/Alan_Rotoi

Also you can pick from the cars under development. ;)

dreadnaut

alanrotoi

Any of these would be cool! All were already used in competitions and/or live events but Plymouth Superbird.

You cannot view this attachment.

Chevrolet Silverado Monster Truck
Lola Cosworth INDY
Plymouth Superbird
IKA Torino
Ford Thunderbird

I chose these because they are quiet different each other and they could fill most of the speed/acceleration spectrum.