News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damage Inc.

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2003, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hey Krys, you are too lazy :P

Anyway I also have many things to do on that site. Just watch all the sections: 'coming soon' or 'under construcion' everywhere... :)

CTG

Damage links are available on the team site, please give me your favorites with a little comment, as you can see in mine.

CTG

Damage site is updated - last time (?) in 2004. Next refreshing comes only after Z46 and Tihany.

CTG

Site update again, I added Leo and Dark Chaser to the members list. Please send your personal bio to me!!!

Krys TOFF

Why do you add only ZakStunts and USC results ?
DC and I raced WSC and Stunts Brasil in january... :roll:
And yes, yes, I'll do my personnal bio. You can take infos from my profile at ZakStunts site for the moment CTG. :lol:

CTG

I'll add the other competitions soon although I don't think WSC is so important... (I mentioned only the two main championships - last year there was Stunts LOL too).

Krys TOFF

As long as there's no ISA/IRC competition, I personnaly consider WSC as the new ISA/IRC. Too bad so few ZakStunts pipsqueaks too part in it. :roll:

alanrotoi

Look I don't take part because the tracks are not the same. They are like lukas loehrer 98's track :? Mings and some of the oldies knows how a competition track should be.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Look I don't take part because the tracks are not the same. They are like lukas loehrer 98's track :? Mings and some of the oldies knows how a competition track should be.
I don't now about Lukas' tracks, but some tracks of ISA/IRC were as good as Paleke's tracks. Give Africa or europa a try and tell me if they are not better tracks than Chicago or Dublin. For me they are. But Paleke can also design not good tracks like Oceania (in my opinion).
Take a look at Stunts Brasil 2004 tracks, and you'll see what I call bad tracks (2005 ones are better, even if they are not as good as Paleke's tracks so far).

Krys TOFF

As many of you may have seen on ZakStunts page or USC page, one of Damage Inc. co-founder (CTG) left the team and joined Cork's Crew.

Good luck in your new team CTG.
Enjoy the feeling to be a God's slave, Cork's slave.
And feel the pain praying to a God who always says... No !

Just like Stunts Oracle Priests said :
Quote from: "Stunts Oracle Priests"(...)
Im prayin' to a God who always says...
Im prayin' to a God who always says NO !
(...)
Down on my knees I cry out loud
I'm prayin' to a God who always says NO !
(...)

edit : This was in this topic. I like to do old topics revival sometimes. :lol:

CTG

Thank you Krys! Damage Inc. was the best community I have ever seen in Stunts World. I enjoyed working/suffering/kidding/playing together. Now I'm a bit sad but I hope Cork's Crew members will be as kind to me as you, Diesel Joe, Darkie and Leo are. Good luck Damagers!  :wink:

Krys TOFF

Let's talk about Damage Inc. history :
After CTG departure, Dottore joined Damage Inc. in 2005.
Then, Dark Chaser left to join Orion at the beginning of 2006.

Team stayed with only 4 members until yesterday when SuperBrian was officially announced as our new 5th member. Welcome aboard SuperBrian. :wink:

Therefore, Damage Inc. is now full with 5 members.
Official list of members (in alphabetical order) :
Diesel Joe,
Dottore,
Krys TOFF,
Leo Ramone,
SuperBrian.

CTG

Good luck to Damage Inc. in the future - I hope Super Brian will bring some extra power to this sleeping* team!

* inactive or less motivated in ZakStunts

BonzaiJoe

Let's hope Dottore will race Zakstunts a bit more too...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

And of course they need Diesel Joe when he's not drinking.  :lol: