News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damage Inc.

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2003, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Good luck to Damage Inc. in the future - I hope Super Brian will bring some extra power to this sleeping* team!

* inactive or less motivated in ZakStunts
Quote from: "Bonzai Joe"Let's hope Dottore will race Zakstunts a bit more too...
Damage Inc. was made because racing hard every month for Orion in 2002-2003 got me bored and almost tired of Stunts.
For me, Damage Inc. means racing for pleasure : it was created by CTG and I when CTG talked about stopping racing Stunts and when I wanted to race without "goal of the month".

This team made CTG stay within Stunts community and motivated at 200%, which made him finally a top driver (and also because he stopped using auto gears). Good for him, but this was not a team goal. That's why he left, and that's why DC left too : they wanted to join a winning team, not a racing for pleasure team.

I don't feel the same. If I don't like the car or the track, I race only a few, sometimes even once. If I like them both, I race harder. If I like them very much, I race at my best. It still happen sometimes, but not always at ZakStunts : I did it at last SDR race for example, I finished 3rd, just before CTG. I liked the track/car adequation very much.

This "motivation" variation apply also to other members : Dottore hate GTO, so he didn't race Z62.
SuperBrian asked to join, he wants to learn from teammates, we accept him with pleasure.
After he learnt the basics and the pleasure, maybe he would like to join a top team to progress even more and reach a top level. Maybe not.
Whatever, I won't force any member to race every month, nor I will fire one of them for bad results or not racing a few months.
Damage Inc. is pleasure racing, not hardcore pipsqueak team : lust for pleasure, not for power. :-D

SuperBrian

I will start to thank you all, because I could join Damage Inc. I really appreciate the warm welcome and I'm happy to drive with you all. :D
As I told Krys Toff earlier is my reason to join the damage Inc maybe a litlle odd, you see, the first time i ever saw that there was teams in the stunts competitions my dream was to drive for the Damage Inc.
This team has always fascinated me in some way, and I think I'll fit well into your community.  :P Then I saw, on the forum, that you had a free space for an extra driver and I thought I might have a chance if I was lucky. I also hope that I'll end up as a top driver, and give this team all the points which it deserves.  8) I'll end this speech with assuring you all, my new teammates, not with good times on every races, but with an active driver, who isn't going to disappear like Jules.  :wink:
And I'm looking forward to drive with you Diesel Joe, even though you are on a "vacation". :-)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "SuperBrian"the first time i ever saw that there was teams in the stunts competitions my dream was to drive for the Damage Inc.
This is the power of a good brand name. :-D

BonzaiJoe

There is a street here in ?rhus called "Damagervej" (Damager Street). But it means something else...
But we can't be quite sure.

SuperBrian

Yea, it is supposed to be pronounced in as a word word of three
syllables: Dam-ager-vej (pond-field-street) Isn't it?

You must know BJ, I'm from Lolland, we don't even have a city down here.  :P
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

BonzaiJoe

Sure, pond-field-street :-)

Anyway I think it's a little funny. You don't think of those things easily, but foreigners must have a laugh when they see such street names suddenly...

I've never been to Lolland :(

SuperBrian

Has the foreigners walked on Damager Street?

It's kind of funny that we lives in the same country, one of the smallest countries in the world, but we have never been anywere near each other's homes.  :-D

I've never been to ?rhus. :cry:  :o

BonzaiJoe

You're right, not many foreigners see Damager Street...

Well, the only place everyone goes in Denmark is to Copenhagen. If you go elsewhere here, it's because you know someone, or you have a summer-house or something.

But maybe I will host a Stunts meeting again sometime, then you must come to ?rhus :-)

Actually there is also a "Orionsvej" "Orion's Street" here... hmm... But I haven't seen "Cork's Crew Street" or "Meganium Street" :D

SuperBrian

Hahaha I was just kidding, I was talking about the band: Foreigners. :lol:

I would like to visit ?rhus someday, so I'll cross my fingers.

>>Poder Sudaka Street? Hmm, I don't really think so, either.  :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "SuperBrian"Hahaha I was just kidding, I was talking about the band: Foreigners. :lol:
This old band of the 1970's-1980's is still alive ?

SuperBrian

I don't really know about they still are alive, but I'm listening to them.  8)

CTG

Sorry people, I offered a hyper-super-mega contract to Dottore and he said an almost sure 'yes' for joining Silver Spirit.

Damage Inc. is the best school for new drivers and it's also the most dynamic team if we watch the members flow. I think it's normal and I hope that the soul of Damage (Krys) will teach many new talents how to be a really good pipsqueak. Good luck, Damage Inc! Let's make the middle class racing more interesting with healthy rivalism!

Krys TOFF

So this is you who made Doc leave us at the end of the month as he told us a few days ago... I'll make you pay ! :twisted:
Therefore, there will be another free place starting in June in Damage Inc. team.
Those who would like to join can post their names here and members will vote. :-D

CTG

Shall I go back?  :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Shall I go back?  :-D
Why not ? But I would prefer new fresh blood. :P