News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Competition 2024 / Re: ZCT274 Mirage
Last post by Duplode - Yesterday at 04:43:39 PM
With all said and done, I'd say @Argammon 's experiment was a successful one! The track was enjoyable to race on and nicely rewarded exploration, with all those unusual angles to play with. Quarter corks do have a place in the menu for spicing up things!

For a favourite trick, I think I'll go with @alanrotoi using the tunnel roof!
Chat - Misc / Re: Association game
Last post by Erik Barros - Yesterday at 03:50:32 AM
Raí
Last post by Shoegazing Leo - Yesterday at 03:41:26 AM
Sócrates
Last post by alanrotoi - Yesterday at 01:58:48 AM
hemlock (what a nice translation for "cicuta"!! :o )
Live Races / Re: Generations - (2024-03-17)
Last post by Cas - June 01, 2024, 08:47:45 PM
Very good!  I can see I was super slow at that race, ha, ha... Even Duplode passed me at the end and Alan almost did as well, ha, ha. Very interesting to see how cars tend to separate more when they go past the dirt block and around the banked road at the East end.
Last post by Cas - June 01, 2024, 08:29:31 PM
Nitroglycerin pill
Last post by alanrotoi - June 01, 2024, 08:02:50 PM
Quote from: Erik Barros on June 01, 2024, 01:42:50 PMThis race was incredible, I made a video and the dynamics of live races are very interesting. Unfortunately the size of the video is too heavy to attach directly to the forum, I uploaded it to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3Xbd2dDak

Excellent video!!! I have to implement this system in my videos too! What a memorable race we had :)
Last post by Erik Barros - June 01, 2024, 01:42:50 PM
This race was incredible, I made a video and the dynamics of live races are very interesting. Unfortunately the size of the video is too heavy to attach directly to the forum, I uploaded it to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po3Xbd2dDak
Last post by Shoegazing Leo - June 01, 2024, 03:54:44 AM
Pills or Bombs?
Stunts Chat / Re: Track converter and viewer
Last post by Duplode+ - May 31, 2024, 01:32:51 AM
Much to my dismay, it seems that a few obvious things have to be written down explicitly:

• It is not healthy for insults to be thrown around due to mere differences of opinion or perspective.
  • No one here owes anything to anyone else except basic respect.
  • Most of the tens of replies to this pair of threads were entirely pointless.

The two threads will be locked for 72 hours, and Matei will be suspended for the same interval. Those actions are expressly for the sake of stopping the cycle of insults and goading. If you feel like restarting or encouraging that, in any way: don't.