News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hannover meeting point for DJ, Zak, Akoss and me

Started by Krys TOFF, June 16, 2005, 11:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I'll arrive early in the morning in Hannover.
Zak and Akoss will arrive early in the afternoon if I understood it well.

So, I suppose DJ will take me in the city and then we will go to the airport to get zak and Akoss.

Questions for DJ :
What can I see/visit/discover in Hannover with my bared feet from Zob Station ? I plan to prepare a "tour" of Hannover for thursday morning. :D
Where and when do you want to "catch" me in Hannover ?

I'll wear my marvelous Taz T-shirt for you to recognize me.
Zak, do you still have somewhere the picture of us at my home taken in 2003 when I was wearing it ? If yes, please put it here. :wink:

CTG

Krys TOFF

LOL. I have a strange look in this picture. :lol: I promise I was not drunk !

I talked of a photo with Zak and me in front of my house, where T-Shirt is more visible. :wink:

CTG

zaqrack

woooooh short hair :)

this is more up-to-date:
(you need to find me too :D)

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Just a question: which one is Zak?  :lol:
The one that only drink water, even for breakfast. :-D

CTG

Aaaaaaaaah then the left one, the right seems to be too girlish.  :lol:

(kidding)

satanziege

How long are you going to spend in Hannover on arrival / departure? just coming => dash away?

otherwise i might make it to hannover, its just 1.5 hours away, in order to see at least some of the stunts drivers
FNORD!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "satanziege"How long are you going to spend in Hannover on arrival / departure? just coming => dash away?
I will be in Hannopver for all the morning (arrival at zob station before 06H00 am).Zak and Akoss will only arrive in the afternoon at the airport and we are supposed to leave to Aarhus when we get them.
Is that right BJ ?

Quote from: "satanziege"otherwise i might make it to hannover, its just 1.5 hours away, in order to see at least some of the stunts drivers
Yeah, it would be great to see your marvelous red crazy face (joke with your avatar). :wink:

DieselJoe

OK, guess it's time to answer Krys' original question here! :roll: :wink:

Problem is, that I have never been such a sightseeing expert. :? At least german culture has never interested me very much. This country is boring. In other countries it's something else, there I do enjoy to look around. Well, maybe it's because I have lived here for all my life! :-D

To my arrival time: What would you prefer, Krys? Well, 6 a clock is early :lol:, but if you want I would of course be there. I guess you have a much more exhausting travel!
I'm only afraid, that - for the reasons I mentioned above - I would not be the best guide. I don't know much more of Hannover than the city, where I go shopping sometimes.

By the way, this weekend, I'll post a pic of mine! I must first search the archive of a friend. But I'm afraid there'll be no photo without a cherry liqueur in my hand! :-D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

As Zak and me land at 14:35 at Hannover AP, meeting point should be around 15 CET somewhere next to the AP I think. Zak? Krys? DJ?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Hard to hear that, Diesel Joe... Hannover is the city I was born and of course there is much to see (JTK's and KHR's birth house in Helenenstra?e 10, for example  :-) ) Here's a maybe helpfull link: http://www.hannover.de/deutsch/tourist/erlebens.htm

DieselJoe

OK, yesterday my father and I did some last modifications on my car. All hell can't stop us now! 8)

Quote from: "JTK"JTK's and KHR's birth house in Helenenstra?e 10
OK, we'll visit that! :-D

Thanks for the Link, I'll look around a bit!

@Akoss: I think it should also be possible for Krys and me to wait for you directly at your gate.
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

Quote from: "DieselJoe"o be possible for Krys and me to wait for you directly at your gate.

as we already agreed in this before ;)