News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2006 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 21, 2005, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

USA vs. Croatia 2:1???? Buahahaha!!!!!

:)

Champion

Brasil or the Netherlands

CTG

USA is quite strong now.

And Croatia... well... we played 0-0 with your team last time. :D

Usrin

But Czech Republic - USA 0-1??? Very funny. :-D CTG, don't lick the ass of dirty Yankees! F.U.C.K the USA!

(Zak, this censoring is a VERY stupid "joke". Is that word better with points between the letters?)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

B????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

My tips:

in the final Brazil will beat Spain 3:1 (I have been waiting a great result from the Spanish for ages)

in the bronze match Italy will beat Germany 1:0
Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"But Czech Republic - USA 0-1??? Very funny. :-D CTG, don't lick the ass of dirty Yankees! F.U.C.K the USA!

These are just tips, not my wishlist. If my wishlist happens, then Trinidad and Tobago will play 4-4 in the final with Ivory Coast and win by penalties. :D

BonzaiJoe

Roy Wiegerinck still owes me a six-pack for predicting Brazil as winners of World Cup 2002. About this one, it's still too early for me to make serious predictions, but I will!
But we can't be quite sure.

vamologocomisso

like bj, I will make my predictions as well.
ctg dont seem to know football very well  :P  

I allways cheers against the ugly game, like england, germany, italy (normally tedius and formal games)...

...and of course, ALLWAYS against argentina, hahaha :-D  :-D
kidding (not exactly :twisted: )
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Vamol?fasz: I like football and I was an addict earlier. Nowadays I lost my interest in it but I still know a lot about the strength of these teams.

CTG

UEFA Champions League hot tip: Mourinho's "superteam" will fall soon...  :) I cheer for Barcelona now. Ronaldinho is a magician.

Mislav

15.8.2005. friendly match:
Brasil - Croatia 1:1
Today, warm up for World Cup 2006:

Croatia - Argentina 3:2 !!

Next, please!

Usrin

And what about this?

France-SLOVAKIA 1-2  :smt033  :smt033  :smt033
Forever Slovakia! We would have really deserved a chance for showing ourselves to the world on the World Cup...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Yes you are right. Slovakian football is is quite strong now, just thinking on your nationa team and Artmedia Petralka. I think SVK can beat several teams of the World Cup participants.

vamologocomisso

Nice surprise, Croacia wins against Argentina (not so nice to brasil).

but what a big, huge shame to france and germany!!! :shock:

I know that slovakia improved a lot, but the allmight france playing at home.... tsc, tsc, tsc (zidane said that only brasil is match for france, lets be realistic ok?)

so close to the begining of the world cup  :?  stay alert!

yes, im still mad about 1998,  :wink: hahahahaha
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And what about this:

ITALY - germany 4:1!!! :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

2990.82 km

CTG

Germany will be a lot better and maybe luckier at World Cup. Their group is ridicoulusly easy.