News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2006 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 21, 2005, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"MLSZ 99 considers Szolnoki M?V a team in the second, KBSC in the third division... but it's not the same today.
We'll see.  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Of course we'll see. I'll see it live, and you? :D The goal of the team is the podium, said the coach of KBSC. By the way, first training match will come:

21/1 (exactly one years after the real relationship between Laura and me started, we 'were together' from this date): Di?sgy?ri VTK - Kazincbarcikai SC (two old rivals and enemies, only 25 kms from each other, we had big matches - and box matches after them in the streets - earlier in the second division)

And about an international friendly:

Egypt - South Africa 1-2 (1-2)
Goals: Zaki (23', penalty shot) vs. Zaki (14', own goal), Zuma (45')
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Goals: Zaki (23', penalty shot) vs. Zaki (14', own goal), Zuma (45')

Oh good to know I'm still such a great player :)

Usrin

Well, Zaki is a very good football player, but he is even more greater in handball, as we saw during the Stunts Meeting in 2004. :) (Hungary-Egypt, Olympic Games...)

Akoss Poo: I also want to see it live. Is there a guest sector in Kazincbarcika? If there isn't, is it safe to cheer for Szolnok amongst the KBSC fanatics? :)

Quote from: "Usrin"Akoss Poo: I also want to see it live. Is there a guest sector in Kazincbarcika? If there isn't, is it safe to cheer for Szolnok amongst the KBSC fanatics? :)

Sometimes there are some fans who are cheering for the guest team. They always choose a different part of the 'stadium', but in most of the cases, it's not available to notice them (they are without any signs of being a supporter of the guest team). I know the sector where the DVTK fans always take place, it is without home supporters in most of the cases. If you want to support the team actively (singing, shouting, etc.), it's the safest to stay there. If you want to sit in silence for the whole match, you can watch the match everywhere, even among KBSC fans. Even next to me. :D And if you are next to me, you can say your opinion to me, if the KBSC ultras hear that you are a not so radical Szolnok fan, I don't think you can be in trouble. KBSC ultras are not the most aggressive ultras.

1000.08 km

CTG

I see the sad future: Usrin with less teeth, cracked bones and inner bleeding - the "friendly" KBSC fans.  :lol:

CTG

EURO 2008 qualification:

Group C

Greece
Turkey
Norway
Bosnia and Herzegovina
HUNGARY
Moldova
Malta

Bad luck again... :?

We have beat Malta and Moldova twice, at least 3 points against Bosnia, minimum 2-2 points from the 3 other opponents - recipe for qualification.

My realistic tip:

Malta 6/6 pts
Moldova 4/6 pts
Bosnia 1/6 pts
Norway 1/6 pts
Turkey 0/6 pts
Greece 1/6 pts
Overall: 13/36 pts, 5th place in group C

CTG

Quote from: "DeTOX"I cheer for Bosnians and I'm satisfied with the result

:-D

Injustice...

France-Italy-Ukraine-Scotland together...
Sweden-Spain-Denmark...

and the usual assholes?

England-Croatia-Russia
Czech Republic-Germany

(I only mentioned the strong or relatively sides in the groups; 2 will qualify per groups)

WHY IS IT THAT ENGLAND AND GERMANY ALWAYS GET WEAK OPPONENTS?! Okay, Germany got the Czeches, but 2 will qualify.

skid off FIFA, UEFA!

B????????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

1000.08 km

CTG

Blatter, Johansson - follow Furuly?s (ex-president of Ferencv?ros). And don't forget that motherfucker Kisteleki (president of Hungarian Football League) here...

Usrin

Don't be afraid, we'll also beat the Germans! Btw, group C seems to be the weakest... but at the present stage of Hungarian football, Akoss' tips are realistic. However, if they found a good coach, reaching 2nd place wouldn't be impossible for Hungary.

BonzaiJoe

Denmark vs Sweden, oh no.... :( then it will be even more embarrassing to lose.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

GroupB:

France
Italy
Ukraine
Scotland
Lietuva
Georgia
Faroe Isl.

woohoo, hope to see many stars during 2 years :D Although chances to be above 5th place is minimalistic.