News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by CTG, October 21, 2002, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Your inferiority complexes against me must be really serious since you often feel the need to insult me out of nowhere. Somehow reminds me of Alain.

That you are a liar is common knowledge. What's even worse is that you are proud to be one.

BonzaiJoe

1.00.50 without RH is not impossible if you can touch the grass. Still an incredible time, but not like with ISA rules (with which 1.00.50 is really good even with replay handling)
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

I had a couple tries on pseudo-ISA+NoRH mode (touching grass allowed, but no cuts), just for the sake of it. Best times around low 1:06...

Duplode

If nobody contests it, I claim the overall record on Default: 20.90 with Lada Niva Comeback  8)

CTG

20.90? I had better few years ago. 20.70? 20.75? Dunno exactly.

Renato Biker

Quote from: CTG on October 15, 2007, 02:13:18 PM
... Anyway Renato Biker is not existing anymore.

I can guarantee that I still exist.  :P

Renato Biker

Quote from: al il professore on September 02, 2003, 11:16:06 AM
i am the fastest man on default in the entire UNIVERSE!!!

Not only exist, but now it's my position, Alain. (Default and Default Closed)  ;)

Mingva

CTG

Renato Biker

BonzaiJoe

The second best Stunts pipsqueak ever has returned.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 25, 2010, 11:01:01 AM
The second best Stunts pipsqueak ever has returned.

Alain. With RH. ;D

CTG

I hate Default track.

CTG

Instructions for tonight:

Open Stunts.
Select Default track.
Pick the Indy.
Give five serious tries to it, like at WSM.
Don't publish your results, if you don't want to. But please tell how many of your laps finished with a crash.

CTG

Tried it. It would be better not to know, how slow I am...

First try: full of self-confidence, quite a good first half lap, leaving the road in the corner right after the boulevard, lucky power gear on the bridge, good corners, except the last one, leaving the road again, losing too much time... 1:06.20

Second try: hahaha, I will take care, won't have mistakes. The first corner gave me a huge slap: almost sliding off, RPM is extremely down. Is there a way to come back? Nope. The next two corners are damned weak again, but the second part is excellent. Too bad, I was already 1.5 seconds behind my last lap before the bridge. At the end: 1:05.70

Third try: hmmm, I should be even more careful. Small "magic carpet" after landing from the hill. Not the right moment for that, I have to brake a bit more than usually. Not so bad anyway. Cork? Survived. Wow, damned good cornering! But at the boulevard... my phone started to ring, next to the computer. Few milliseconds of deconcentration was enough to crash. skid off! This one was not a real try. DNF

Third (B) try: clean your mind, focus on the first half of the track! It will be a good one for sure. Of course not: the car flies too flat, crashing into the concrete block on the hill. Annoying. DNF

Fourth try: I will run out of possibilities. I need a safety lap. It's too safe, braking too early everywhere. No mistakes, but generally it's slow. The clock stops at 1:05.85

Fifth try: be brave and go under 1:04! Or 1:03! Or... suck again? Seems to be typical psycho lap with nervous steering, late braking and low RPM coming out of the corners. Lucky jump at the boulevard, winning some speed - losing the same in the next corner. Bridge is okay, corner #last but two is okay, #last but one is a bit slow and the laaaaaast... survived with a minor off-road part. Please, at least under 1:05... Done. It's 1:04.70, I'm not satisfied. Few years ago I could complete 80% of my laps under 1:05. Okay, not only few years - SEVERAL years.

Disappointing.