News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts WIKI

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 30, 2007, 03:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Stunts Wiki can't handle non-capitalized words as article titles... (that's how pArAnO became PArAnO)
4000,54 km

CTG

#226
Btw how could we forget about Stunts T-shirts? ::)

(pictures should be uploaded)

OFF: do you still wear them? Both of my WSM T-shirts are only relics now - the one from 2004 is in really bad condition (washing ~100 times, now it's rather dark grey :D), while the 2006 edition is way too big (it was fine for the fat CTG).
4000,54 km

alanrotoi

There are a couple of mistakes in the last update. I built Zct 33 and it's name was (but this is a Zak's mistake) "Land of the Free" without "The".

And about the T-shirt I have one too. I wore it when I met Gutix.


I had two 2nd places in 2004 under Stunts Oracle name. Are they count in the medal table or will be discriminated like CTG-Dexter Morgan?

BTW I like to see the wiki growing up.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 25, 2013, 07:44:49 PM
There are a couple of mistakes in the last update. I built Zct 33 and it's name was (but this is a Zak's mistake) "Land of the Free" without "The".

Checked only the ZakStunts track collection. Some other track designers were also missing.
4000,54 km

zaqrack

should we share WSM pics somewhere online? I have all of them :)

Duplode

#230
Quote from: alanrotoi on September 25, 2013, 07:44:49 PM
I had two 2nd places in 2004 under Stunts Oracle name. Are they count in the medal table or will be discriminated like CTG-Dexter Morgan?

The Wiki says seven second places, which includes those two if I am counting them right. By the way, Mingva-Paradisio results are already unified as well.

alanrotoi

And why CTG-Dexter Morgan not? Wasn't it his nick too?

CTG

Yeah, I want that 3rd place! :D
4000,54 km

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on September 26, 2013, 01:26:11 PM
And why CTG-Dexter Morgan not? Wasn't it his nick too?

Quote from: CTG on September 26, 2013, 01:48:28 PM
Yeah, I want that 3rd place! :D

Done; consensus applied  :)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on September 26, 2013, 03:11:10 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on September 26, 2013, 01:26:11 PM
And why CTG-Dexter Morgan not? Wasn't it his nick too?

Quote from: CTG on September 26, 2013, 01:48:28 PM
Yeah, I want that 3rd place! :D

Done; consensus applied  :)

I'll sleep better from now. ;D
4000,54 km

CTG

Whohoooo, the videos!!!
4000,54 km

Duplode


Chulk

Watching those videos made me realize:

1- I think we reached the apogee of Stunts performance. I don't see room for heavy improvement.
2- I miss NoRH (and live events) a lot
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on September 27, 2013, 05:33:42 AM
Quote from: CTG on September 26, 2013, 05:53:39 PM
Whohoooo, the videos!!!

I added a few more of them  ;)

There are many other videos to mention, I'm going to add some in the evening.
4000,54 km

CTG

Every pipsqueaks should have a "Trivia" information.
4000,54 km