News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2008

Started by CTG, June 16, 2008, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I am about to send a revolutionary replay to USL. Not that it's fast or contains good tricks, but it is -as far as I know- the first Stunts replay driven on an airplane, also probably the first competition replay driven in (well, above :)), Siberia, and also the first replay interrupted for a while by turbulence :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on July 22, 2008, 12:16:07 PM
I am about to send a revolutionary replay to USL. Not that it's fast or contains good tricks, but it is -as far as I know- the first Stunts replay driven on an airplane, also probably the first competition replay driven in (well, above :)), Siberia, and also the first replay interrupted for a while by turbulence :)

Wow! That's really cool! ;)

(I tried it only on a train - with terrible result.)

Duplode

Yay, I'll have to face a flying opponent it seems  :)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on July 23, 2008, 04:56:56 AM
Yay, I'll have to face a flying opponent it seems  :)

Me too, in another meaning of the word. :-\

BonzaiJoe

I'm neutral, both dates are fine for me. And CTG: are you just going to lay down in front of the Argentinian bulldozer? No no no, fight like a man! (so I don't have to beat Ayrton myself)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 24, 2008, 06:29:05 PM
I'm neutral, both dates are fine for me. And CTG: are you just going to lay down in front of the Argentinian bulldozer? No no no, fight like a man! (so I don't have to beat Ayrton myself)

Muhaha... You have to beat Ayrton if you want to be the champion. That's simple. On the other hand I'll try to decrease the gap behind Ayrton to get the best loser bonus. :D

You know me, I'll try to beat him, but don't tell it to anybody... ;)

CTG

Update is coming in the night.

Duplode

Nice, I sent my lap just in time then  :)

zaqrack

also did I, some days before. tough battle!  :o

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Quote from: zaqrack on July 29, 2008, 03:24:21 AM
also did I, some days before. tough battle!  :o

Even though as of now ours is the only truly heated match ( ;)), it seems this round will have a lot tighter round standings, which is very good... :)

CTG

No new replays (checked at 10 pm), manager will be away for a Krakow trip (arrive back to Budapest: 7th August). Don't expect any updates before Thursday. ;)

CTG

Ayrton 1:02.65  :o

I have to work hard in the afternoon... :-\

Duplode

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 07, 2008, 12:46:03 AM
Ayrton 1:02.65  :o
WTF!! I'm having serious problems trying to go under 1:10...  :'( :'( :'(
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)