News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Are we sending replays in? ( 1

Started by Bonzai Joe, April 27, 2002, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I can totally agree with Bonzai Joe (although he don't like metal), auto transmission is all about replay handling. We drive exactly the same way, which driving style isn't good for manual transmission, but we try everything, and the results speak.

I saw that game in 1996, and I drived stunts between 1996 and 1999. In the last few years I haven't driven until entering this competition.

CTG should have never thought that he's the best driver on the world, because i the dormitary his times were all pushed down by Usrin. And Usrin's times were all pushed down by me. But Usrin has improved since these days.

Until 2000 I really thought that I'm the best driver on the world. But that year I tried a competition www.hem.passegen.se, and I was only third (Inavoeg was the winner - Usrin 4th). After entering, the competition finished, and I have searched for competitions until Usrin told me about Zak's competition.

I'll never give up, I hope once I will be able to win a monthly. CTG, never give up!

All six tests were successfully done by me this week, 2 to go!!!!!!!!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

zaqrack

check out the scoreboard, I`ve driven a lap with auto.  

Zak

Alan Rotoi

I thought I really good in this game, but is hard to be near you (all). I play this game since October 1993 until 1999. Then is forgot it, but few weeks ago I found Zak's page/competition and I start to play again. This month we're racing with the Jaguar! Just the Jaguar! I've never used this car because my copy of Stunts (BB 1.0) was incomplete, but anyway I used the Porsche 962 that is similar I think so. Now Im using the ver. BB1.1, downloaded from Zak's. Well, I just want to say "hello" and try to finish in the first place!(or 2nd, or 3rd why not? or 4th or....

Alan Rotoi

Usrin

CTG, your crying is very transparent... I know that "I can't get better" means you'll have 1:33-1:34 at the end of the month. : -->:">

About transmissions: I'll never understand what's your problem with manual transmission. I've played Stunts since 1994 (with some interruptions), and almost never used automatic. Before joining this competititon, I've always driven the Indy (Zak, when will it be the car of the month?  ), and manual shifting helped me in estimating my speed. For example, in 3rd speed I couldn't be too fast for taking a "normal" curve. That's why I haven't got used to steer with both hands.

Two years ago, I thought that I was the 2nd best driver of the world (after Poo)... And I thought that our dormitory was the only place on the world where people played Stunts.   Now, my dream is standing on the imaginary podium... but I think it won't become reality in May.  

Bonzai Joe, notre langue est plus difficile que francais.  

Mais il est entre les langues plus belles du monde. Bon, peut-etre slovaque est plus belle. Par exemple: 'zmrzlina' = glace (ice-cream).  
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

Pozor!!!!

Pred uvednim do provozu, odklopit odrazni zrkadlo nahoru!

CTG

Usrin, don't be afraid of my times on this track. I really cannot drive a better one. But I saw Zak's time with Auto, and I will try to beat it.   I'm unable to use Manual (Why? The reason is too difficult to tell you in English...   ). I don't have a third hand to press Esc when I think there's a good time.

I've never thought that I'm a good driver. There were always a lot of people, who were faster. Three or four years ago not only you and Akoss were better, but also Tarczi and Szil?rd. And my knowledge was more than terrible (like now   ) But if you think I'm the best Stunts driver at BME-"Vegy?szkar" (How to say in English?), I must tell you that I'm not. There's a guy (called Tisza, perharps you'll see his name here in this year) who is very talented in this game. Once he wasn't sober and he started playing Stunts in my room. Two hours later all of lap records were better (I drove 1:08.80 on Default, his time is 1:05.10). But he doesn't want to join this competition.

Usrin

Zak, don't think so much about my Slovak.   I only know some words (about 100, without the numbers), but it's not enough to understand sentences like yours... So, could somebody help me with a Slovak-Hungarian dictionary?  

CTG, don't worry! Esc isn't so far from A and Z! And remember that you were always better than Ok?ny, so you can't be as weak as you say.  

Alors, je suis d?sol? si quelq'un ne comprend pas le francais. Je ne vais plus utiliser des langues "non-officielles" ici  

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

If I use manual, my driving-style is not so far from that...  

zaqrack

Usrin: I cannot speak slovak better than you, I`ve only memorized some things. When I was 10 I knew the sentence they say on the metro in Prague. And the I`ve learned the one above. What does it mean?

Well:

Attention! Please raise the mirror before usage!

(it was written on a projector in our classroom.  

Anyway, if I`m off the university I`ll go to another one, and sure that`ll be the High School of Economics, and there I`ll learn "Foreign visitors and Hotels." (or something like that.  ) And that has the consequence that I must learn then another language besides english and german, and that`ll be my favourite:

Turkish

love that country and speech.  

Zak

CTG

Hey, Ben! I saw your time   Congratulations! But I don't know what happened to Roy, Pershing and Argammon. A lot of good drivers haven't sent a time yet. Are they waiting for the last minute?

I'm still waiting for the results of driving without manual transmission...

And at least let me mention F1! I know it has an own topic but I wonder what's your opinion about Austrian GP. I think it was the most ignoble thing I have ever seen in sports!  

Bonzai Joe

Even though I am not one of the good drivers, I can say that I am not waiting for the last minute. Well, you can say I am, but I have not started driving yet, so I don't think I'm being a bad sport here. Nice time by Ben.

ben snel

1. tx CTG and Bonzai

2. better one coming

3. roy has compu problems, but said he would work on it this weekend. Prolly gonna come with an 1:24 or something like that

4. Bonzai is a top level driver (just like me   )

5. lets start a new thread, because clicking your way around in this one isnt fun

roywiegerinck

Sorry that I didn't send in a time yet.

I haven't started yet.......

First I had computerproblems, I was so tired of that.....that we dicided to finnaly bought a new computer, but Stunts doesn't run on it......

Another thing is that I'm very busy with school now, and I have a test-week so I won't be able to race this week.

That's whyI couldn't send in one faster for the ISA's

And sorry Ben, I hadn't a change to race previous weekend. I hate my compueter .... ARGHHH!!!

I hope I'll be able to next week :S

greetzzzzz,

a sad   Roy

CTG

I haven't mentioned your name because you said earlier that you haven't tried to race on this track, so you had a serious reason. And I think you are one of the best drivers    

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Maybe I haven't found all tricks! I cannot believe that Roy is 7 seconds faster than me! OK, he's faster, but by 7 seconds...

Today Stunts made me angry. After 3 hours of sleeping I am very strange, anxious etc. today. I wrote a test in the morning in animal biology (after a long travelling), I planned my examination season, I applied for all exams, I bought a book, I made photo copies, I travelled home after that, and I got very tired. I started to play Stunts, but I wasn't successful, I couldn't correct my time. Everything went bad, I skidded, slided in curves, I cannot handle the car well, my mother made me upset (she can't see that I'm an adult!!!) and I got angry, I shutted down my computer. I had to write these down to relieve. I talked with my sister a little bit, I'm feeling better now. After a big big sleeping tomorrow I'll fight for better times!!!

It's good to see the old topics are mentioned after Usrin joined the forum! Ok?ny driving style, my unbeaten record, driving in the dormitory... how easy were these days...
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km