News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Are we sending replays in? ( 1

Started by Bonzai Joe, April 27, 2002, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roywiegerinck

Akoss, I haven't driven any time.

Ben didn't say I had driven it, he said I'm probably going to drive it....., but maybe it's possible   I've got this feeling .............  

CTG

Do you remember the track called "Speedway"? It was the only one where you couldn't drive better then my almost perfect time (I drove this lap on the dormitory's 286...   ). Can you send me some of the old tracks (like McLaren or Speedway)? Thanks!

CTG

If you are interested in a new trick, send me an e-mail. I've chosen the shortest way  

CTG

Roy, I think winning time will be about 1:23-1:24 if all of the tricks work  

roywiegerinck

CTG, you did a great job with autotransmission !

1.23/1.24 that's a hell of a fast time, but if you can drive with auto- tranmission .............  

CTG

Roy, my best will be about 1:30-1:31 (auto trm makes very-very slow on the central part of the track     ) But if YOU can use as many tricks as possible, it can be under 1:24. Let's try it!  

roywiegerinck

CTG, if you can drive 1.30 with autotrnsm. you should chose another teamname  

CTG

Perharps my time will be 1:33 at the end of the month because there's too much exams in May and I won't try to break my latest time unless my teammates send a better replay to Zak...    

UkyoKatayama

CTG, how could you go so fast??? I drive auto trm. also but my time is too weak comparing with yours.   Where shall I look for that trick?

CTG

Why would you like to find it? I think you cannot beat my teammates (they know the tricks), and you will have one point for this month. Be satisfied!  

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hey guys, I don't have time for Stunts nowadays. I've got a lot of exams, 6 to go (tomorrow: geology of Hungary, today: learning and learning), and my life has completely changed. I was with my friends during the whole weekend, we played football, and we drank a lot. A new girl came into my life (another impossible mission). After my examination on Thursday (organic chemistry), in the afternoon maybe I will have a little time to play, maybe an 1:29 will come, but not sure because the lack of free time. I gave up this month.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Anonymous

I don't know if I will be able to drive a time this month. I have a lot to do for school and I'm also not very motivated -for playing Stunts- at the moment. I hope it will change, but I fear not as fast as it should. I fear I won't be able to make a top-ten-time this month. I know all the tricks, but I'm just too lazy to make a replay. Sorry Bonzai, sorry Juank, sorry Zak.

Bonzai Joe

I don't know if I will be able to drive a time this month. I have a lot to do for school and I'm also not very motivated -for playing Stunts- at the moment. I hope it will change, and I'm sure it will, at some point. I fear I won't be able to make a top-five-time this month. I know all the tricks, but I'm just too lazy to make a replay. Sorry Pershing, sorry Juank, sorry Zak.

I mean it.

But maybe I will send a new replay... I only have time on Friday, and not so much of it.  

zaqrack

It`s still better than me:

I`ve got no motivation for school, but lots of for stunts.  ))

Zak

CTG

Hi guys! I'm in very-very bad mood. Last Thursday I caught a strange virus. My fever was over 40 degrees so I went home. It was terrible to stay there 6 days long without my girlfriend and without Stunts. Then I came back this morning. I haven't found my room-mate (the PC belongs to him) but he leaved there a big surprise: password on the computer        Stunts with all of the replays is on that PC (for example a nice replay on Skids, and a new trick on ZCT14 which makes me 1.5 secs faster)! And I'm unable to continue and send them. I'm very nervous!   What shall I do with my room-mate?