News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Are we sending replays in? ( 1

Started by Bonzai Joe, April 27, 2002, 03:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben snel

alanrotoi

Hi Zak! I've a question about Zak Plus Track #1. You said: "You can not leave the area sorrunded by block houses." Can I jump over them? and fly   ?

Alan Rotoi

zaqrack

sure, if you land in between them.  )

damn, webdream is down again. It`ll be available in a bout a hour I guess.

alanrotoi

Thanks for quick response! Ok, I'll play it tonight. (Here is 6:10 pm yet). I race zct15 in the wrong way and is easier!... err I'm sorry, I'm bored in the work & I trying to login the chat and it is down  

Alan Rotoi

Bonzai Joe

Does anyone still log in to the chat room? I think we should attempt to meet around 9 CET again. of course we can't always be there, but eventually someone can and then we/you can have a nice little chat about HOW THE HELL ROY MANAGED TO DRIVE 0.04.10 WHEN I BARELY GOT UNDER 2 MINUTES! Or something like that  

alanrotoi

Ok, I'll be there from now until 7 hours (my labor day of today), lets see how much people enter.  

alanrotoi

Second day there and nothing... other 7 hour there! I thought Mingva login the chat, because he looks very interested about Stunts, from his join in the competition.

Yesterday I chatted with a guy that likes Stunts!... AND HE IS FROM UAE (United Arab Emirates)!! I recommended him join this comp. Maybe we should promote the site helping Zak, and then more people come. I don't know how, but if we like this or these competitions we should make this grows and grows somehow, not only wait the competitors (ok there are banners too). There are a lot of people around the whole world that likes Stunts I think. What do you think?  

Bonzai Joe

I am unable to log in at the chat room. It won't even open. Anyone else having the same problem?

About Stunts promotion... I've tried to make my friends play Stunts more, and I've tried to get ManOnMoon to join a Stunts competition again, but I haven't succeeded in any of those things. I'll keep trying  

zaqrack

And if you finally succeed, and make (force  ) a friend join a competition, he`ll only stay for a longer time, is he`s a real maniac.  )

That`s why I started putting up some games on the site. Who collects old racing games - is a maniac.   1 out of 100 racing game collectors maniac is a stunts maniac, and joins the competition.  )

Zak

alanrotoi

If you can't log by page, you can do it with mIRC (or any Irc program) the server is: "jirc.mircx.com" and the channel (or chatroom) is "#zakstunts.cjb.net"

But I don't know why never appear in any channel list, after its creation. Then, just type: "/join #zakstunts.cjb.net" and you'll there.

And about the promotion, Eddie Brother is my cousin   .

Mingva

I'll be in the chat till 23 GMT in Saturday, and I think in Sunday too. Of course you can't hear answer from me some time (when I'll watch football and Formula-1).

roywiegerinck

I'm also unable to enter the chatroom  

CTG

Hi guys! A little wonder happened: there's no password on the computer of my roommate. I'm very glad at the moment  

As for me chat room is not a very good idea. There are only 40 members of this forum, and most of them don't have enough time to wait for the others logging in. For example there are members from India and Argentina. How can they talk to each other if there's about 10 time zones between them? Anyway, it won't be bad to use the chat room...  

I suggest we should meet in that room between the matches of the World Cup. What do you think about it?

Bonzai Joe

That will be hard for tHE Argentinians. Since the matches are played from 4.30 to 11.00 their time, I think. If not earlier. Anyway, I?'ll try!

Goodbye and goodnight! (good song by Gangway)

CTG

Chat doesn't want to work... : -->:">  Where's the error? In the page or in the computer?