News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damage Inc.

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2003, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "CTG"Shall I go back?  :-D
Why not ? But I would prefer new fresh blood. :P

Sorry Krys, Looping forum is so exciting - I mustn't leave it. :)

SuperBrian

We can ask Mark L. Rivers for joining, I think he drives an interesting race.  ;-)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "SuperBrian"We can ask Mark L. Rivers for joining, I think he drives an interesting race.  ;-)
I already asked him to know if he would be interested. :wink:

SuperBrian

Oh.  :o But he prefers to be a lonely wolf? :P
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

PedroAntonio

Hi to all Damage Inc. members :!:

I'm PedroAntonio, racing from Spain, and I'd like to join your Team, can I?

I'm not an experienced driver, as you can see on the Zak and Unskilled scoreboards, where I have raced last 2 races... My first goal on the stunts competition is to have fun and improve my skills, in that order. Don't worry about the time I have been retired (raced twice in 2003). It was a time when I had no job an had to move to another city to find it, without my beloved computer, but now I'm stablished and with a brand new machine, so I'll race many time from now on...

Don't expect I'll get points for tournaments, because of the poor times I get, but I'll be proud to race with your team, and to be your teammate!!

Please, be kind  :D

Krys TOFF

Aaaah. Finally the drafting in team open forum seems to start to work. :D
We'll discuss about it in team forum and will give you a feedback soon. :wink:

CTG

Drafting is really cool. :)

Pedro Antonio is the best choice for such a team. He fits into this picture.

Krys TOFF

Problem is that I still have no feedback from Leo and DJ. So I can't confirm Pedro as new member so far... :?

CTG

Don't be so burocratic. They won't say no.

PedroAntonio

My loneliness, is killing me !!!  :P  (Too much Britney :oops: )

In fact, it doesn't matter the time they take to answer, I'm not in a hurry. If the answer is yes, of course... if after all they say NO!! then...  :cry:  :cry:

PS: CTG, I'll pay you later what we talked about for your campaign... :wink:

Krys TOFF

I've got a mail from DJ and he is ok.
Majority is reached now, so welcome to Damage Inc. Pedro Antonio. :D

edit : you've been added to Damage Inc. usergroup Pedro, you should now have access to Damage Inc. private forum just below this open forum for teams. :wink:

CTG

10% for the management.  :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"10% for the management.  :-D
Huh ?

Krys TOFF

Pedro, what is your mail address ?
I want to add you to my Damage Inc. diffusion list.
Don't write it in the forum, click on "email" button at the bottom of this message and just send me a mail. Then I'll know your mail and other members will too once I'll send a message to all team members.

PedroAntonio

Yeah! Now I'm IN, haha :D

OK I've sent you my mail, and I have received the mail from Zak telling me the inclusion on the group. THANKS!