News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts WIKI

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 30, 2007, 03:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Could you please add a short summary about each World Stunts Meetings?

alanrotoi

I added some stuff :D yay! I'll add more tomorrow. :)

BTW, how I submit images?

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 03, 2013, 07:22:12 AM
BTW, how I submit images?

Look for "Upload file" in the sidebar; then use [[File:Stuff.png]] to put it in an article (display size, alignment etc. can be set as parameters of the link; the upload page gives one example).

alanrotoi

Thanks, it was easier than I thought. :D

alanrotoi

Well I'm sorry but I can't find how to creat a new page. I would like to create some pipsqueaks profiles.

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 05, 2013, 02:10:14 AM
Well I'm sorry but I can't find how to creat a new page. I would like to create some pipsqueaks profiles.

Two ways:

• Search for a page which does not exist. The results page will have a (red) link to the page to be created; follow it.
  • Follow a (red) link to the page anywhere in the Wiki.
To make the page appear in the front page indices, add the relevant category tags at the end (for pipsqueak profiles, that would be at least [[Category:R*cers]], and possibly [[Category:Managers]] and [[Category:Hackers]] as well). 

alanrotoi

Thank you again! Sorry I ask about everything  :-[

alanrotoi

Great idea the stunts videos section! I already saw ayrton's tribute (after several years) and I have 2 thing to say: 1) It doesn't help for your ego :D, 2) somehow it motivated me :D.

CTG

Adding Chuck Norris Stunts facts and Top Gear articles.

alanrotoi

About the Trivia of each pipsqueak:

I agree and I like the idea, but with REAL things. What you wrote about Argammon maybe was a joke between few pipsqueaks but it's not a rumour.

Try to add REAL info in the wiki.

http://wiki.stunts.hu/index.php/Argammon

Maybe you'll like to add a "fun stuff about" section about pipsqueak where you can write whatever you like but please don't shit over the wiki too.

CTG

1, Argammon said his name is Helmut Schulte - (a lot) later he admitted it was just a joke.
2, The Porsche 944 story was considered true for a few years (2003-2005 maybe). I remember we had a discussion about it at pre-WSM 2005 (Poo, Zak, me).

alanrotoi

Argammon never said even his pet name. Also never said nothing about a Porsche 944.

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 30, 2014, 11:04:30 PM
Argammon never said even his pet name. Also never said nothing about a Porsche 944.

He did both, in Stunts chatroom. Ask Akoss Poo.

alanrotoi

Yes, that would help a lot.

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 02, 2007, 04:24:45 PM
A long ago I talked with someone on the Stunts chat and said, that he got a mail from Argammon, under the name 'Helmut Schulte'. Then I asked Argammon if it is his real name, but he said it wasn't. Later, once I talked with Argammon and he said that his first name is Daniel... but don't take it for granted, he is one of the most mysterious Stunts drivers.

I guess the "somebody" wasn't me, because Akoss Poo would remember it.