News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2006 - The year of World Cup

Started by CTG, December 21, 2005, 10:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Better news:

Viennot won't be first female ref at Cup
Frenchwoman, 44, is among 8 candidates out of 80 who fail sprint test

NEU-ISENBURG, Germany - Frenchwoman Nelly Viennot failed a sprint test Friday, ending her hopes of becoming the first female World Cup official.

The 44-year-old Viennot was among 80 candidates tested on physical fitness and knowledge of rules at a four-day FIFA workshop for assistant referees. Eight failed, including Viennot.

Sixty officials will be selected early May for World Cup duty in Germany. FIFA has already announced the names of the 23 referees who will officiate at soccer?s premier event.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

I always remember with pleasure when I saw AGF beat ?jpest by 3-1 on ?rhus Stadion, and thus qualify for the 1/32 final of the UEFA cup. Then they sensationally beat Nantes after 2-2 at home and a 0-1 victory in Nantes. The goalkeeper received the first top mark that the local newspaper had ever given anyone. Then in the 1/16 final, they played 1-1 against Twente at home, but then lost by playing 0-0 in Twente  :(  They hit the bar twice...
Those were the days... Next year: second best league. That sucks.
It was interesting to read about those football clubs, Usrin :-) If I move to Budapest, I will make sure I cheer for MTK Budapest then :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"If I move to Budapest, I will make sure I cheer for MTK Budapest then :-)

My brother usually gets free tickets to MTk mathes so if you come I'm sure he can get you one too :)

Usrin

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"
If I move to Budapest, I will make sure I cheer for MTK Budapest then :-)
Let's hope that B?la Ill?s (the Greatest King) won't retire earlier, and you'll see him playing. :-)

Usrin

I think Akoss Poo is very disappointed not only because of the appearance female referees in NB II, but also because of today's result: Soroks?r-Kazincbarcika 4-1. (Two weeks earlier: Soroks?r-Szolnok 0-2... here's the real difference between Kazincbarcika and Szolnok. :))

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"My brother usually gets free tickets to MTk mathes so if you come I'm sure he can get you one too :)

What about FTC Budapest (handball!!!)?

Usrin

Quote from: "JTK"What about FTC Budapest (handball!!!)?
FTC = Ferencv?ros. :D (It's a club having teams in many kinds of sport - with the same fans. However, I think the most stupid ones are only interested in football.)

Usrin

Hey, CTG!!! You forgot to post something! Or haven't you heard about the fantastic result of the MATCH OF THE YEAR, which was played last weekend???

Felp?c SE - B?csa FC 2-8 !!!
But where is the guest sector??? :-D

Btw, prediction of MLSZ '99 (0-1) was much closer to the result than your tip.
Quote from: "CTG (2006 Jan 10 Tue 12:31 pm)"B?csa will suck and KBSC will steal a point.

Current standings in Gy?r Group of 2nd Division of Gy?r-Moson-Sopron county:

10. B?csa FC    21  6  6  9  42-47   24
13. Felp?c SE   20  4  5 11  27-58   17

CTG

ALEALEALEALEOOOOOOOO, DICKSUCKER FELP?C!!!  :-D

CTG

Quote from: "Bozsik P?ter"Cserny?nszki Norbert Debreceni VSC goalkeeper
V?gh Zolt?n MTK Budapest goalkeeper
Rab?czki Bal?zs FC Sopron goalkeeper
?ger L?szl? Debreceni VSC backward
Seb?k Vilmos Zalaegerszegi TE backward
Koml?si ?d?m Debreceni VSC backward
Vancz?k Vilmos ?jpest FC backward
Juh?sz Roland Anderlecht backward
Pet? Zolt?n FC Brussels backward
Feh?r Csaba Willem II backward
Kiss Zolt?n Debreceni VSC midfield
Halmosi P?ter Debreceni VSC midfield
L?w Zsolt Rostock midfield
D?rdai P?l Hertha BSC midfield
Moln?r Bal?zs Zalaegerszegi TE midfield
Vad?cz Kriszti?n Auxerre midfield
T?th Bal?zs Malatyaspor midfield
Polonkai Attila REAC midfield
Thomas Sowunmi FC Slovacko midfield
Gera Zolt?n West Bromwich Albion midfield
Huszti Szabolcs FC Metz midfield
Czvitkovics P?ter MTK Budapest midfield
S?ndor Gy?rgy ?jpest FC midfield
Vir?g B?la Debreceni VSC midfield
Szabics Imre FC K?ln forward
Torghelle S?ndor Panathinaikosz forward  
Rajczi P?ter ?jpest FC forward  
Kerekes Zsombor Willem II forward
Simek P?ter Poli Temesv?r forward

R.I.P. Hungarian football. This future base of Hungarian national eleven is hopeless.

Usrin

YEAH!!! Szolnoki M?V - J?szap?ti 2-1. Money of J?szap?ti (a team built of players retired from NB I, without any connection to our county) was enough for NOTHING against us... we won't stop before overtaking them on 2nd place!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

My favourite football team, Juventus is in the shit head over heels... :? What do you think about the situation? I guess they will be excluded and relegated to Serie B... ?
Chürműű! :-)

2939.49 km

vamologocomisso

It seems that Juventus will lose the current and the last title, and maybe they will play the 3rd division next year...

But, the justice is allways "lighter" with the big fishes! so maybe nothing is going to happen  :x
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It's proved that Juventus influenced the sending of the referees to the matches, but is it also proved that they asked the referees to cheat on matches? If only the first one is true, Juventus can survive with a less serious  penalty, but if the second is true, yes, they can go down to Serie B or even to Serie C1.

I don't think Juventus would be deprived of their 2004-05 title!
Chürműű! :-)

2939.49 km